- Good News! ExpenseIt is now available in the SAP Concur mobile app. You no longer need to use the standalone Expenseit app (the standalone ExpenseIt app will no longer be offered as of Jan 1, 2019). Managing your expenses, from start to finish, is available within a single app.
- SAP Concur Mobile Support: If you are using ExpenseIt in the Concur mobile app, in order to get the right level of support, please sign into your Concur system in the web version of Concur, click on Help (top right), then click on contact support. This provides you with your User Support Desk phone number and allows you to create a case online or use the chat feature with a support representative. Please note, if you do not have the option to contact support under the help menu, your company has chosen to support the Concur system internally and you will need to contact your internal support desk for assistance.
- ExpenseIt Standalone App: ExpenseIt will no longer be supported as a standalone app after December 31, 2018. ExpenseIt will be available exclusively within the SAP Concur mobile app starting January 1, 2019.
- Best Practices for using ExpenseIt: As a best practice, capture your receipts on the go / at the time of purchase. Then when you go to submit your expense report, they will be there waiting for you.
- Sending us an email/report? Please include screenshots to help us more quickly identify the issue.
- Sign in problems and resolution? If you are having problems signing in please see our help page: Sign into ExpenseIt. ***Please note that you must have a Concur account and your company must purchase ExpenseIt before you can use the app.
From time to time we have a bug or two pop up. We are currently working diligently to correct the issue(s) listed below.
No known major bugs at this time.
Updated: Dec 17, 2018