- ExpenseIt v1.15.1 for iOS was released in the iTunes Store on Mar 1st. This update corrected crashing issues encountered by users with iOS 10.3. Please update your iOS device(s).
- ExpenseIt v1.13.0 for Android was released in Google Play on Dec 12th. The release offers changes made in the ‘Edit Expense’ page to be automatically saved, the upload status for each receipt will be displayed in real-time and provides some minor bug fixes. Please update your Android device(s).
- Best Practices for using ExpenseIt: As a best practice, capture your receipts on the go / at the time of purchase. Then when you go to submit yourexpense report, they will be there waiting for you.
- Sending us an email/report? Please include screenshots to help us more quickly identify the issue.
- Sign in problems and resolution? If you are having problems signing in please see our help page: Sign into ExpenseIt. ***Please note that you must have a Concur account and your company must purchase ExpenseIt before you can use the app.
From time to time we have a bug or two pop up. We are currently working diligently to correct the issue(s) listed below.
No known major bugs at this time.
Updated: Jun 12, 2017