- Good News! ExpenseIt is now available to you in your Concur mobile app. You can now use the functionality of ExpenseIt and create your Concur expense reports within the Concur app. There is no longer a need to use the standalone ExpenseIt app.
- iOS App: ExpenseIt v1.16.7 for iOS is available in the iTunes Store. Please make sure you have downloaded or updated to this version.
- Android App: ExpenseIt v1.13.0 for Android is available in Google Play. Please make sure you have downloaded or updated to this version.
- Support: The ExpenseIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Best Practices for using ExpenseIt: As a best practice, capture your receipts on the go / at the time of purchase. Then when you go to submit your expense report, they will be there waiting for you.
- Sending us an email/report? Please include screenshots to help us more quickly identify the issue.
- Sign in problems and resolution? If you are having problems signing in please see our help page: Sign into ExpenseIt. ***Please note that you must have a Concur account and your company must purchase ExpenseIt before you can use the app.
From time to time we have a bug or two pop up. We are currently working diligently to correct the issue(s) listed below.
No known major bugs at this time.
Updated: Aug 22 2018