To get started, launch the ExpenseIt app and sign in using your Concur credentials. You will be taken to your Home page, which will say You have no expenses. (Note: You must have a Concur account and your company must purchase ExpenseIt through their Concur contract before you can use the app.)
- iOS: You will see a camera button at the bottom of the screen. Tap this. Android: Tap the + sign.
- Now line up a receipt and take a photo.
- Verify that the photo is clear, then tap the Use button(iOS), check mark (Android).
- Wait for ExpenseIt to process your image (processing time varies based on fluctuations in volume).
- When processed and returned to you, depending on your settings, you can review the processed receipt and verify the details for the date, vendor, category, amount, and currency fields on the app and then submit to Concur or, if set to auto-export, you can review and edit in Concur Expense.
- You have just utilized ExpenseIt for the first time!
Please see our ExpenseIt Best Practices help page.
Updated: Aug 31, 2016