You can now process multiple page receipts with the latest iOS ExpenseIt app (v1.16). This feature is currently not available on the Android app.
How to get started:
- Tap the camera located at the bottom of the page.
- Take a picture of your first receipt.
- Then tap Add Image to take a picture of any additional receipt(s). You must tap Add Image each time you want to add a new receipt.
- When all receipt images have been taken, tap Done.
- Choose whether you want to create one expense for each captured receipt or attach all receipt images to a single expense.
• Do not take a single image of all receipts at the same time.
• Android users can can still submit multi-page receipts (i.e. hotel portfolio) by emailing their receipts to email@example.com. If you only have a paper receipt the document can be scanned and then emailed. All emailed receipts will undergo the same automated data-entry process and then appear in Concur (CTE).
Updated Dec 8, 2017